Updated on October 23rd, 2019
Welcome to Snikpic
We may make changes to this Agreement and to the Service from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons including to reflect changes in or requirements of the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the Service under Settings and also on www.snikpic.net, and you should regularly check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that applies. If the changes include material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes by reasonable means, which could include notification through the Service or via email. If you continue to use the Service after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised Agreement. You agree that this Agreement shall supersede any prior agreements (except as specifically stated herein), and shall govern your entire relationship with Snikpic, including but not limited to events, agreements, and conduct preceding your acceptance of this Agreement.
You must be at least 16 years of age to create an account on Snikpic and use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a binding contract with Snikpic,
- you are not a person who is barred from using the Service under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction–meaning that you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition,
- you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and
- you have never been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony, a sex crime, or any crime involving violence, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
- Your Account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you use to sign up for Snikpic, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please immediately contact [email protected]
- Modifying the Service and Termination.
Snikpic is always striving to improve the Service and bring you additional functionality that you will find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before taking them. We may even suspend the Service entirely, in which event we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by sending us an email to [email protected], however you will need to manage your in app purchases through your mobile device platform (e.g., iTunes, Google Play) to avoid additional billing.
Snikpic may terminate your account at any time without notice if it believes that you have violated this Agreement. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for purchases. After your account is terminated, this Agreement will terminate, except that the following provisions will still apply to you and Snikpic: Section 5, Section 6, and Sections 13 through 20.
You may purchase a Paid Subscription directly from Snikpic by paying a subscription fee in advance on a monthly basis or some other recurring interval disclosed to you prior to your purchase.
Snikpic may change the price for the Paid Subscriptions, including recurring subscription fees, or Codes, from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. Subject to applicable law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the Spotify Service after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with a price change, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the Paid Subscription prior to the price change going into effect.
If you register for a Paid Subscription, you may change your mind for any or no reason and receive a full refund of all monies paid within fourteen (14) days starting from the day you sign-up for the relevant service (the “Cooling-off Period”) in accordance with the following:
- If you sign up for a Trial, you agree that the Cooling-off Period for the Paid Subscription for which you are receiving a Trial ends fourteen (14) days after you start the Trial. If you don’t cancel the Paid Subscription before the Trial ends, you lose your right of withdrawal and authorize Snikpic to automatically charge you the agreed price each month until you cancel the Paid Subscription.
- If you purchase a Paid Subscription with no Trial, you authorize Snikpic to charge you automatically each month by default (or at the interval you specified) until you cancel. You agree that the Cooling-off Period is available for fourteen (14) days after your purchase but is lost once you use the Snikpic Service during that period.
- Renewal; Cancellation.
Unless your Paid Subscription has been purchased for a Pre-Paid Period, your payment to Snikpic or the third party through which you purchased the Paid Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period.
The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the Free Service. If you purchased your Paid Subscription and you cancel your payment or Paid Subscription and/or terminate any of the Agreements (1) after the Cooling-off Period is over (where applicable), or (2) before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us. Additionally, a cancellation fee equal to the sum of the remaining payment in the current subscription period will apply.
If you wish to receive a full refund of all monies paid to Snikpic before the Cooling-off Period is over, you must contact Customer Support ([email protected]). Refund request are treated on a case-by-case basis. When we process any refund, we will refund amounts using the method you used for payment.
If you have purchased a Paid Subscription using a Code, your subscription will automatically terminate at the end of the period stated in the Code, or when there is an insufficient pre-paid balance to pay for the Service. If you have purchased your Paid Subscription through a third party, you must cancel directly.
- Safety; Your Interactions with Other Users.
Though Snikpic strives to encourage a respectful user experience through features like the double opt-in that only allows users to communicate if they have both indicated interest in one another, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. You understand that Snikpic does not conduct criminal background checks on its users or otherwise inquire into the background of its users. Snikpic makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users. Snikpic reserves the right to conduct – and you agree that Snikpic may conduct - any criminal background check or other screenings (such as sex offender register searches) at any time using available public records.
- Rights Snikpic Grants You.
Snikpic grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Service’s benefits as intended by Snikpic and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- Reveal any information regarding other Snikpic users without Snikpic’s prior written consent.
- Copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without Snikpic’s prior written consent.
- Resell information found on Snikpic
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Snikpic.
- Use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- Use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- Upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without Snikpic’s prior written authorization.
- Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Snikpic or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Snikpic) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
- Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our written consent.
- Use, access, or publish the Snikpic application programming interface without our written consent.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network.
- Encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
- Rights you Grant Snikpic.
By creating an account, you grant to Snikpic a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, analyze, frequently monitor and live monitor, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information you authorize us to access from all platforms or websites you display on Snikpic, as well as any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users (collectively, “Content”). This also includes the meta-data and output of calculations (e.g., caption, mention, hashtags, tags, reach, impressions etc.) associated to the it. You give the property right to Snikpic of all the content created in collaboration with brands that are or have been on Snikpic.
Snikpic’s license to your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that Snikpic’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the Service. For example, Snikpic would have an exclusive license to screenshots of the Service that include your Content. In addition, so that Snikpic can prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize Snikpic to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content taken from the Service by other users or third parties. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (i.e., DMCA Takedown Notices) on your behalf if your Content is taken and used by third parties outside of the Service. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service (such as individuals who may receive shared Content from other Snikpic users).
You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your Facebook and Instagram account, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to Snikpic above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service.
When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
In consideration for Snikpic allowing you to use the Service, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Service. By submitting suggestions or feedback to Snikpic regarding our Service, you agree that Snikpic may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
You agree that Snikpic may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
- Community Rules.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose.
- use the Service in order to damage Snikpic.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk,” intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- use another user’s account.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
Snikpic reserves the right to investigate and/ or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have violated this Agreement, misused the Service or behaved in a way that Snikpic regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off the Service.
- Other Users’ Content.
Although Snikpic reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates this Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it, and Snikpic cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If you see Content on the Service that violates this Agreement, please report it within the Service or via [email protected]
In App Purchases. From time to time, Snikpic may offer products and services for purchase (“in app purchases”) through iTunes, Google Play or other application platforms authorized by Snikpic (each, a “Software Store”). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with your Software Store (“your IAP Account”), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. Some Software Stores may charge you sales tax, depending on where you live. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will continue to be billed for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. If you do not wish your subscription to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, you will need to log in to your IAP account and follow instructions to cancel your subscription, even if you have otherwise deleted your account with us or if you have deleted the Snikpic application from your device. Deleting your account on Snikpic or deleting the Snikpic application from your device does not cancel your subscription; Snikpic will retain all funds charged to your IAP Account until you cancel your subscription through your IAP Account.
Snikpic Online Purchases.
If you choose to make a purchase through Snikpic Online, you agree to pay Snikpic all charges at the prices displayed to you for the service(s) you’ve selected as well as any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your payments, and you authorize Snikpic to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). Snikpic may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, Snikpic may terminate your account immediately in its sole discretion.
If you purchase a subscription through Snikpic Online, your subscription will continue indefinitely until cancelled by you. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing, until you cancel. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, please log in and go to “My Profile” on Snikpic Online and follow the instructions. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term, and your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires.
You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting Snikpic Online and going to “My Profile.” If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your subscription, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If you reside outside of the Americas, you agree that your payment to Snikpic will be through MTCH Technology Services Limited.
Virtual Items. From time to time, you may be able to purchase, with “real world” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use “virtual items,”. You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorized partners through the Service and not in any other way. Virtual Items represent a limited license right governed by this Agreement. Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, Virtual Items obtained by you are licensed to you, and you acknowledge that no title or ownership in or to Virtual Items is being transferred or assigned to you. This Agreement should not be construed as a sale of any rights in Virtual Items. Any Virtual Item balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. Virtual Items do not incur fees for non-use, however, the license granted to you in Virtual Items will terminate in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, when Snikpic ceases providing the Service or your account is otherwise closed or terminated. Snikpic, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Items and/ or may distribute Virtual Items with or without charge. Snikpic may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time. Snikpic shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Snikpic exercises any such rights. The transfer of Virtual Items is prohibited, and you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer Virtual Items to any person or entity. Virtual Items may only be redeemed through the Service. ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. The provision of Virtual Items for use in the Service is a service provided by Snikpic that commences immediately upon the acceptance of your purchase of such Virtual Items. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SNIKPIC IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Refunds. Generally, all charges for purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may make an exception if a refund for a subscription offering is requested within fourteen days of the transaction date, or if the laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
For subscribers residing in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin, the terms below apply:
You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the date you subscribed. In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled (such that you are unable to use the services of Snikpic) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the company notice in the same manner as you request a refund as described below.
Purchases of Virtual Items are FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
To request a refund:
If you subscribed using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Snikpic. To request a refund, go to iTunes, click on your Apple ID, select “Purchase history,” find the transaction and hit “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com.
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account or through Snikpic Online: please contact our customer support at [email protected] with your order number for the Google Play Store (you can find the order number in the order confirmation email or by logging in to Google Wallet) or Snikpic Online (you can find this on your confirmation email). You may also mail or deliver a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement, or words of similar effect. Please also include the email address or telephone number associated with your account along with your order number.
- Relationship with Snikpic.
Snikpic merely makes the app and app Services available to enable Influencers and Brands to find and transact directly with each other. Snikpic does not introduce Influencers to Brands, find Deals for Influencers, or find Influencers for Brands. Through the app and app Services, Influencers may be notified of Brands that may be seeking the services they offer, and Brands may be notified of Influencers that may offer the services they seek; at all times, however, Users are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of any Deal, Brand or Influencer on their own. If Users decide to enter into a Service Contract, the Service Contract is directly between the Users and Snikpic is not a party to that Service Contract.
You acknowledge, agree, and understand that Snikpic is not a party to the relationship or any dealings between Brand and Influencer. Without limitation, Users are solely responsible for (a) ensuring the accuracy and legality of any User Content, (b) determining the suitability of other Users for a Service Contract (such as any interviews, vetting, background checks, or similar actions), (c) negotiating, agreeing to, and executing any terms or conditions of Service Contracts, (d) performing Influencer Services, or (e) paying for Service Contracts or Influencer Services. You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that you are solely responsible for assessing whether to enter into a Service Contract with another User and for verifying any information about another User. Snikpic does not make any representations about or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any Influencer’s or Brand’s listings or other User Content on the Site; does not verify any feedback or information provided by Users about Influencers or Brands; and does not vet or otherwise perform background checks on Influencers or Brands. You acknowledge, agree, and understand that Snikpic does not, in any way, supervise, direct, control, or evaluate Influencers or their work and is not responsible for any Deal, Deal terms or Work Product. Snikpic makes no representations about and does not guarantee, and you agree not to hold Snikpic responsible for, the quality, safety, or legality of Influencer Services; the qualifications, background, or identities of Users; the ability of Influencers to deliver Influencer Services; the ability of Brands to pay for Influencer Services; User Content, statements or posts made by Users; or the ability or willingness of a Brand or Influencer to actually complete a transaction.
You also acknowledge, agree, and understand that Influencers are solely responsible for determining, and have the sole right to determine, which Deals to accept; the time, place, manner, and means of providing any Influencer Services; the type of services they provide; and the price they charge for their services or how that pricing is determined or set. You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that: (i) you are not an employee of Snikpic, and you are not eligible for any of the rights or benefits of employment (including unemployment and/or workers compensation insurance); (ii) Snikpic will not have any liability or obligations under or related to Service Contracts and/or Influencer Services for any acts or omissions by you or other Users; (iii) Snikpic does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control any Influencer or Influencer Services; does not impose quality standards or a deadline for completion of any Influencer Services; and does not dictate the performance, methods or process Influencer uses to perform services; (iv) Influencer is free to determine when and if to perform Influencer Services, including the days worked and time periods of work, and Snikpic does not set or have any control over Influencer’s pricing, work hours, work schedules, or work location, nor is Snikpic involved in any other way in determining the nature and amount of any compensation that may be charged by or paid to Influencer for a Deal; (v) Influencer will be paid at such times and amounts as agreed with a Brand in a given Service Contract, and Snikpic does not, in any way, provide or guarantee Influencer a regular salary or any minimum, regular payment; (vi) Snikpic does not provide Influencers with training or any equipment, labor, tools, or materials related to any Service Contract; and (vii) Snikpic does not provide the premises at which Influencers will perform the work. Influencers are free to use subcontractors or employees to perform Influencer Services and may delegate work on fixed-price contracts or by agreeing with their Brands to have hourly contracts for Influencer’s subcontractor(s) or employee(s). If a Influencer uses subcontractors or employees, Influencer further agrees and acknowledges that this paragraph applies to Snikpic’s relationship, if any, with Influencer’s subcontractors and employees as well and Influencer is solely responsible for Influencer’s subcontractors and employees.
Without limiting the foregoing paragraph, if you are an Agency or Agency Member, you expressly acknowledge, agree, and understand that: (1) the Agency is solely responsible for paying its Agency Members for work performed on behalf of the Agency and that such payments will not be made through the Site; (2) Snikpic is not a party to any agreement between the Agency and its Agency Members and does not have any liability or obligations under or related to any such agreement, even if the Agency or Agency Member defaults; (3) neither Agencies nor Agency Members are employees or agents of Snikpic; (4) Snikpic does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control the Agency or Agency Members; (5) Snikpic does not set Agencies’ or Agency Members’ contract terms amongst themselves or with Brands (including determining whether the contract will be hourly or fixed price), fees, pricing, work hours, work schedules, or location of work; (6) Snikpic does not provide Agencies or Agency Members with training or any equipment, labor, tools, or materials needed for any Service Contract; (7) Snikpic does not provide the premises at which the Agency or Agency Members will perform the work; and (8) Snikpic makes no representations as to the reliability, capability, or qualifications of any Agency or Agency Member or the ability or willingness of any Agency to make payments to or fulfill any other obligations to Agency Members, and Snikpic disclaims any and all liability relating thereto.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to prohibit or discourage (nor should be construed as prohibiting or discouraging) any User from engaging in any other business activities or providing any services through any other channels they choose, provided, if applicable, Users comply with the Opt Out provisions described in Section 7. Users are free at all times to engage in such other business activities and services and are encouraged to do so.
- Making deals through Snikpic.
You acknowledge and agree, for 36 months from the time you identify or are identified by any party through Snikpic (the “Non-Circumvention Period”), use Snikpic as your exclusive method to request, make, and receive all payments for work directly or indirectly with that party or arising out of your relationship with that party (the “Snikpic Relationship”). Additionally, any successful contact (or “Match”) happening on the Snikpic is subject to the Non-Circumvention Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if you, or the business you represent, did not identify and were not identified by another party through Snikpic, such as if you and another User worked together before meeting on Snikpic, then the Non-Circumvention Period does not apply.
Except if you pay the Opt-Out Fee, you agree not to circumvent the Payment Methods offered by the Site. By way of illustration and not in limitation of the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Submit proposals/deals or solicit parties identified through Snikpic to contract, hire, work with, or pay outside Snikpic.
- Discuss proposals/deals outside Snikpic
- Accept proposals or solicit parties identified through Snikpic to contract, invoice, or receive payment outside Snikpic.
- Invoice or report on Snikpic an invoice or payment amount lower than that actually agreed one between Users.
- Refer a User you identified on Snikpic to a third-party who is not a User of Snikpic for purposes of making or receiving payments off Snikpic.
You agree to notify Snikpic immediately if a person suggests to you making or receiving payments outside of Snikpic in violation of this Section. If you are aware of a breach or potential breach of this non-circumvention agreement, please submit a confidential report to Snikpic by sending an email message to: [email protected]
You may opt-out of the obligations above only if you pay an opt-out fee for each relationship influencer-brand (the “Opt-Out Fee”). The Opt-Out Fee is computed as the greater of:
(i) €3,500; or
(ii) 25% of the anticipated total value of the collaboration defined as the sum of the value of the goods and the financial value exchanged for all present and future transactions between the brand and the influencer.
To pay the Opt-Out Fee, you must request instructions by sending an email message to [email protected]
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the alleged infringing material);
- your contact information, including address, telephone number and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent via email to [email protected]
Snikpic will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
SNIKPIC PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SNIKPIC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE.
SNIKPIC TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS OR RECEIVES THROUGH THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
SNIKPIC DISCLAIMS AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY OTHER USER, ON OR OFF THE SERVICE.
- Third Party Services.
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. Snikpic is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our Service, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. Snikpic is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
- Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SNIKPIC, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH OR FOLLOWING USE OF THE SERVICE; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF SNIKPIC HAS BEEN ADVISED AT ANY TIME OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL SNIKPIC’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO SNIKPIC DURING THE TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THAT YOU FIRST FILE A LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL PROCEEDING AGAINST SNIKPIC, WHETHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, IN ANY TRIBUNAL. THE DAMAGES LIMITATION SET FORTH IN THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING SENTENCE APPLIES (i) REGARDLESS OF THE GROUND UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS BASED (WHETHER DEFAULT, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE), (ii) IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TYPE OF BREACH OF OBLIGATIONS, AND (iii) WITH RESPECT TO ALL EVENTS, THE SERVICE, AND THIS AGREEMENT.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 15 SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL WITH RESPECT TO THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Retroactive and Prospective Arbitration, Class-Action Waiver, and Jury Waiver.
Except where prohibited by applicable law:
- The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), or the Service, regardless of the date of accrual and including past, pending, and future claims, shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association under the Consumer Arbitration Rules. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that you have the right to bring an individual claim against Snikpic in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction in the county in which you reside, or in Dallas County, Texas. Such arbitration shall be conducted by written submissions only, unless either you or Snikpic elect to invoke the right to an oral hearing before the Arbitrator. But whether you choose arbitration or small claims court, you agree that you will not under any circumstances commence, maintain, or participate in any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against Snikpic.
- By accepting this Agreement, you agree to the Arbitration Agreement in this Section 16 (subject to existing users’ limited one-time right to opt out within thirty (30) days, discussed below). In doing so, BOTH YOU AND SNIKPIC GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and Snikpic (except for matters that may be properly taken to a small claims court and are within such court’s jurisdiction). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING, including, without limitation, any past, pending or future class actions, including those existing as of the date of this Agreement. This list may not be exhaustive, and there may be other currently pending actions against Snikpic.
- If you assert a claim against Snikpic outside of small claims court, your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator shall determine all claims and all issues regarding the arbitrability of the dispute. The same is true for Snikpic. Both you and Snikpic are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can generally grant the relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons
- The Jurisdiction and Venue provisions in Sections 17 and 18 are incorporated and are applicable to this Arbitration Agreement.
As you decide whether to agree to this Arbitration Agreement, here are some important considerations:
- Arbitration is a process of private dispute resolution that does not involve the civil courts, a civil judge or a jury. Instead, the parties’ dispute is decided by a private arbitrator selected by the parties under the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration does not limit or affect the legal claims you as an individual may bring against Snikpic. Agreeing to arbitration will only affect where those claims may be brought and how they will be resolved.
- Arbitration is generally considered to be a more rapid dispute resolution process than the judicial system, but that is not always the case. The Arbitrator will typically determine whether Snikpic or you will be required to pay or split the cost of any arbitration with Snikpic, based on the circumstances presented.
- IMPORTANT: THERE ARE NOW, AND MAY BE IN THE FUTURE, LAWSUITS AGAINST SNIKPIC ALLEGING CLASS AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS ON YOUR BEHALF INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLASS ACTIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION 16, WHICH IF SUCCESSFUL, COULD POTENTIALLY RESULT IN SOME MONETARY OR OTHER RECOVERY TO YOU, IF YOU ELECT TO OPT OUT OF THE RETROACTIVE APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. THE MERE EXISTENCE OF SUCH CLASS AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE LAWSUITS, HOWEVER, DOES NOT MEAN THAT SUCH LAWSUITS WILL ULTIMATELY SUCCEED, OR, EVEN IF SUCCESSFUL, THAT YOU WOULD BE ENTITLED TO ANY RECOVERY.
- You will be precluded from bringing any class or representative action against Snikpic, unless you timely opt out of the retroactive application of this Arbitration Agreement, and you will also be precluded from participating in any recovery resulting from any class or representative action brought against Snikpic, in each case provided you are not already bound by an arbitration agreement and class action waiver previously agreed to with Snikpic.
WHETHER TO AGREE TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION. IT IS YOUR DECISION TO MAKE, AND YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE TO CONDUCT FURTHER RESEARCH AND TO CONSULT WITH OTHERS — INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AN ATTORNEY — REGARDING THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DECISION, JUST AS YOU WOULD WHEN MAKING ANY OTHER IMPORTANT BUSINESS OR LIFE DECISION.
Existing Users Limited One-Time Right To Opt Out Of The Retroactive Application of the Arbitration Agreement
NOTE: THIS OPT OUT SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO NEW USERS (E.G., USERS WHO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AFTER May 8, 2018) OR EXISTING USERS WHO MAKE A PURCHASE AFTER May 8, 2018 OR ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES ARISING AFTER May 8, 2018.
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING USER OF SNIKPIC, AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SUBJECT TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT ON A RETROACTIVE BASIS, YOU MUST OPT OUT OF THE RETROACTIVE APPLICATION OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WITHIN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, IN THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIED MANNER:
By sending an e-mail to [email protected] within the next 30 days. The e-mail opt out must contain the following to be effective: your full name, address, email address and/ or phone number associated with your Snikpic account, and a statement that you are opting out of the Retroactive Application of this Arbitration Agreement.
Should you not opt out of the retroactive application of this Arbitration Agreement within the next 30 days, you and Snikpic shall be bound by the terms of this Arbitration Agreement, including its retroactive effect. You have the right to consult with counsel of your choice (at your cost) concerning this Arbitration Agreement. IF YOU OPT OUT OF THE RETROACTIVE EFFECT OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, YOU WILL STILL BE SUBJECT TO AND BOUND BY ANY PRIOR ARBITRATION AGREEMENTS/ PROVISIONS YOU PREVIOUSLY AGREED TO WITH SNIKPIC AS WELL AS THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT ON A GOING FORWARD BASIS.
- Governing Law.
Except where our arbitration agreement is prohibited by law, the laws of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of laws rules, shall apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Service, or your relationship with Snikpic. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Arbitration Agreement in Section 16 above shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
Except for claims that may be properly brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction in the county in which you reside or in Dallas County, Texas, all claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, to the Service, or to your relationship with Snikpic that for whatever reason are not submitted to arbitration will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Dallas County, Texas, U.S.A. You and Snikpic consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of courts in the State of Texas and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.
- Indemnity by You.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Snikpic, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Service, your Content, or your breach of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement; Other.